OnSSI greatly values its Channel Partners. As part of our primary connection to end users, they are key as to how the company is perceived and in making sure our solutions are used at maximum value. Because of how valuable these relationships are, we put great emphasis on making sure we choose our partners wisely and that they reflect our core values of honesty, trust, competency, and being an easy company with which to work. In addition, as technology leaders in our field, we seek to work with partners who share our vision of a new era in video surveillance, marked by much more intelligent and intuitive software that improves security processes and lowers costs.
In order to qualify as an OnSSI Channel Partner, we first require that the prospective candidate fill out a CP Application Request form. All CP Applications are subject to review and approval. The candidate will be sent the Channel Partner Application to fill out and send back (Instructions provided). From there, a Regional Sales Manager will call with further follow up questions and determine if there is a fit.
Some of the benefits of being an OnSSI Channel Partner include:
- Discounted prices for Ocularis solutions
- Participation in OnSSI’s Project Registration Program
- Access to OnSSI Partner Portal
- The opportunity to collaborate and publish related success stories, case studies, and press releases in the OnSSI newsletter and on the company website
- Eligibility to participate in training that optimizes one’s ability to sell and implement our flagship product, Ocularis